What is Rancho Santa Marta?
Rancho Santa Marta is a non-denominational Evangelical Christian Ministry for needy Mexican children. Our Mission and Vision is to expand the reach of the Gospel in our region of Mexico by meeting the needs for these children-at-risk. We provide this primarily on our 450-acre ranch property near San Vicente, a town 130 miles south of San Diego on the Baja California peninsula. Our two foundational programs are a home for homeless, orphaned or abused children, and a kindergarten, elementary, junior high and high school with a special education mainstreaming program for children with learning disabilities.
RSM is a Christ-centered home for at risk and special need Mexican children, youth and adults with disabilities that provides a safe and loving environment as well as a Christian school allowing them to develop:
- Physically – core needs of food, shelter, and medical attention;
- Emotionally – proper counseling and nurturing; discipline and emotional healing;
- Socially – provide opportunities for positive social interaction;
- Spiritually – train, equip and model a Christian walk that wants to reach others for Christ;
- Educationally – student-orientated, hands-on education with a life-skills focus
… that man was created by God in His image, but fell into sin. Only through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ can he be saved. (Genesis 1:26, Romans 3:23, John 1:12, I John 1:9)
… in the personal return of Jesus Christ. We believe that the hope of His coming again affects the personal life and service of all believers. (I Corinthians 15:52-58)
… in the bodily resurrection of believers to everlasting life with Christ and unbelievers to judgment and eternal separation from God. ( I Thessalonians 4:16-17, John 5:28-29)