Thank you for praying for us…
- House parents. We inaugurated the Victor House last Ma, 2017 which means we now have 3 boys houses and 2 girls’ houses. We have staff for four houses so we continue to pray for another couple or single lady to respond to God’s call of taking care of our special children!
- Spiritual growth and encouragement for our children, ranch and school staff
- Our university aged young adults: Maria is studying in Ensenada to become a lawyer. She has 3 years left. Guadalupe is studying online in the evenings here at the ranch while she helps out in the school classrooms during the day. Esperanza is a teacher’s aide in our elementary school. She is resting from studies this year and will be looking to get back at it next year. Pray the Lord works in her life as she chooses a school and career.
- Finances to support our school. We now have 5 different government school offices to respond to: Kindergarten, Elementary, Junior High, High School and Special Education. Because of this growth we need to hire new teachers, administration personnel, and purchase equipment: copy machines, materials and even a larger bus. We need the financial backing in order to accomplish these new costs. Pray for support in this area.
- Finances for general expenses: food, clothes, cleaning supplies, gas, gasoline, vehicle maintenance, building maintenance, ranch personnel salaries, building supplies, children’s medical needs and school needs.